How do I join Western North Carolina MOAA (WNC-MOAA)?
It's Fast and Easy!
Who can join? Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve, Retired or Former officers or surviving spouses from the uniformed services (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, Public Health Service, and the NOAA Commissioned Corps).
The easiest and fastest way to join/renew your membership is online. You may accomplish this a couple of ways, using the options listed below:
- A downloadable form specifically for WNC-MOAA that you can fill out on your computer and email or mail with your check can be found HERE.
With a Credit Card
- A "Join/Renew Your Local Chapter" page is located on the MOAA site HERE.
You will initially be asked three questions, each with a dropdown selection menu.
1. Do you want to join or renew Select Renew
2. State: Select - North Carolina
3. Chapter: Select - Western North Carolina Chapter, MOAA
Then click on NEXT and continue to follow the instructions.
You will be asked to fill out your personal contact and military info on this page (don’t forget to have your National MOAA membership number handy)
You will be asked if you want to renew for 1, 2, or 3 years.
You will be asked for your payment credit card or PayPal information.
You will receive a confirmation of payment from MOAA via email.